1. What is "custody and visitation"?
2. What are the types of custody orders?
3. What are the types of visitation orders?
4. What is a "time-share plan" or a "parenting plan"?
5. What does the law consider when deciding custody and visitation?
6. What is "the best interest of the child"?
7. If we have joint legal custody, do we have to agree on everything?
8. If we have joint physical custody, do our children have to split their time equally between us?
9. Do grandparents have the right to visitation?
10. What is the process for getting a custody and visitation court order?
11. Can a custody and visitation order be changed?
(Read more on Child Custody)
© 2011 Warren R. Shiell. Warren R Shiell is a Los Angeles Divorce and Family Law attorney. All rights reserved. The information contained in this blog/website is an "Advertisement." It is for informational purposes only and shall not constitute legal advice. Nothing in this Website shall be deemed to create an Attorney-Client relationship. An Attorney-Client relationship shall only be created when this office agrees to represent a Client and a Client signs a written retainer agreement.
For more information visit www.la-familylaw.com
Contact a Los Angeles Divorce Attorney at Law Offices of Warren R. Shiell
Call for a free consultation now 310.247.9913.
Divorce and Money
Los Angeles Family Law Attorney
Divorce Lawyers|Attorneys Los Angeles, Beverly Hills
California Prenuptial, Prenups